Holidays in Finland | PART ONE





















We just got back on Friday from an awesome 10-day holiday in Finland. This was the only holiday I got to take this summer, but it was definitely worth it to spend the time back home. Seeing my family and some of my friends (unfortunately I didn't have time to see all of them and some of them were not in Finland) was so so relaxing and I got to introduce them to my boyfriend as well! 
These are photos of the first half of our holiday (there are so many that I didn't want to fit them in just one post, this one already contains a lot of pictures), where we arrived, went for some personnalized Magnum ice cream, hung out with kittens and friends and family, had drinks and food, celebrated our anniversary and enjoyed the sights in Helsinki. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jade Hope. Design by Fearne.